On this week’s Doublejump Radio, John & Abir talk about Forza Horizon 5‘s huge launch, how life’s better with cats, Elden Ring‘s strong gameplay showing, Ubisoft’s desperate cash splurge, and Devolver Digital going public.
- Callum’s Midnight Protocol review: Doublejump
- BANDAI NAMCO released a new Elden Ring gameplay video: YouTube
- Ubisoft reportedly announced pay rises to stop staff leaving: Kotaku
- Jen Oneal left her co-lead position at Blizzard Entertainment after just three months: VGC
- Blizzard delayed Overwatch 2 and Diablo IV to 2023 and beyond: VGC
- Take-Two Interactive cancelled an unannounced game from MAFIA III‘s lead studio: Blomberg and Kotaku
- Devolver Digital went public and is now worth almost US$1 billion: GamesIndustry.biz
This article was originally published on Doublejump. You can support the site by following us on social media, becoming a Patron, and/or purchasing some merchandise!