Take-Two Interactive has sent out a press release detailing the season pass and planned downloadable content for WWE 2K14.
All the DLC can be acquired with the US$19.99 season pass, netting customers a 25-percent in savings compared to buying each piece of DLC a la carte. Below is the complete list of DLC announced in the news release, as well as their individual prices and release dates:
nWo Pack and Accelerator
- nWo-themed Superstars: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Syxx, Curt Hennig, Scott Steiner and The Giant*
- The accelerator enables players to unlock all in-game items and customize individual WWE Superstar attributes
- The Accelerator (US$1.99) is scheduled for release at launch, the nWo pack (US$8.99) will release worldwide in November. The Giant will be available as a free download.
WWE Superstars and Moves
- Superstars: Fandango and Big E Langston
- Divas: Brie Bella, Nikki Bella and Summer Rae
- Over 30 new moves and taunts, including AJ Lee’s Black Widow and CM Punk’s Koji Clutch
- These WWE Superstars, Divas and moves (US$7.99) will release worldwide in December. Summer Rae will be available as a free download.
WWE Legends and Creations
- WWE Hall of Famers: Bruno Sammartino and “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes
- Legendary WWE Superstars: “Ravishing” Rick Rude and Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- WWE Manager and pop culture icon Virgil
- Custom Superstar Parts Pack: 15 new Superstar parts to utilize for the WWE’s Create a Superstar mode
- The WWE Legends and Creations Pack (US$8.99) will release worldwide in January. Virgil will be available as a free download.
*The Giant is a previous name of WWE Superstar The Big Show, who will also be included by his current name and appearance at launch.
In addition to the content above, season pass purchasers will receive The Outsiders-themed Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. The news release also mentions “Online Badges” and states there will be “over 10 exclusive options” but does not clarify what the badges are.
WWE 2K14 is the first WWE game published by 2K Sports after its parent company, Take Two Interactive, acquired the license from THQ. The title will release for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America on October 31, and internationally on November 1.
Image: Take-Two Interactive